Intensive UAM programmes -
- Universal Active Math pedagogy was first implemented by us in 1999 in a school in tribal area, Com. B. T. R. Highchool. Mod, Block Taloda, District Nandurbar, Maharashtra, India
- Systematic UAM programme was then taken up in 4 schools of Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai. (Starting from the year 2001)
- From 2002 onwards it was introduced in 92 Nagarparishad Schools of Chandrapur, Ballarpur, Rajura and Warora.
- From 2007 onwards it was implemented in 308 Z. P. Schools of 3 blocks of Goa state, Sanguem, Sattari and Cancona.
UAM Workshops -
- We have done workshops for more than 10,000 teachers across and outside India.
- More than 10,000 schools in India use our methods and materials. These include schools affiliated to CBSE, ICSE, IB, SSC boards of the type : government schools, tribal ashram shalas, private schools, child labour schools, Aanganwadis, training colleges.
- We have also done workshops with State Key Resource Persons of Andhra Pradesh, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Goa, Punjab.
- We have participated in curriculum revision exercise of Kerala.
- We have also participated in NCERT text book writing.
- Our members are on various state and central educational bodies in advisory capacity.